Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Nice--good shot.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
That is gorgeous. What kind of camera did you use for that?
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Dude stole my bird!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
but seriously - very nice catch. Those darn critters are toughies.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It was a Kodak point and shoot digital . Shooting those critters freehand was a challenge , I'm not the steadiest hand .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was a Kodak point and shoot digital . Shooting those critters freehand was a challenge , I'm not the steadiest hand .</div></div>
QUITE impressive!!! That was pure skill with a point and shoot.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Skill ...No Luck...Yes Her's another w/ no wings .
![]()
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Love It...I can't catch them things In a shot for nothing...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Never cool pics
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks